Ouch

'Tis the day after Christmas, and my stomach hurts really bad. Sorry, I've logged on, intending to write a post, and all I can think about is how much my stomach hurts. asdkfjieenfanvc.

I bought a fish aquarium today, because one of my Christmas presents is some new friends--some fish. I'm going to get some specialty goldfish. For instance (oh man my stomach hurts):

Calico Shubunkin Goldfish

Calico Ryukin Goldfish

Black Moor Goldfish


I'll probably include some snails and live plants too. Unfortunately I have to wait until I get back to Waco to get the aquarium started, as it would be difficult to travel with them.

Bleh, That's all I've got. I can't concentrate on this.  Hopefully I feel better soon because I have a hot date tonight.

 

4 comments:

Being Beth said...

I hope your tummy settled down and you get that hot date! Feel better, Laura.

Cool fish, BTW!

Nancy said...

As my Mother would say, 'Stop that!' (being sick)
Then she would say, 'I wish it were me, and not you.' And that's how I feel.

Some fish is going to have a wonderful home.

Anonymous said...

i like the fat bluish one with the bug eyes at the bottom.

Andri Faisal said...

hello i have some information about goldfish and fish at http://newaquarium.blogspot.com