Recovering

I am now on the other side, sans wisdom teeth. It was not bad at all, and my recovery it going well. It actually turned out to be a really fun day. Friends and family were in and out; we watched movies and ate milkshakes and talked. I'm not super swollen. See (taken just now)

We had a Christmas movie extravaganza. We watched "It's a Wonderful Life," "A Muppet Christmas Carol," and "White Christmas" which I had not seen. I think my favorite of the three was "It's a Wonderful Life." Other Christmas movies I enjoy include but are not limited to -- "A Christmas Story" and "Love Actually." What is your favorite Christmas movie?

And Ryan was by my side the whole time, making sure I was taking my meds and taking care of me. (taken by my phone only hours after the wisdom teeth extraction)


Thanks.

I have really enjoyed being at home. I'm pretty much finished with my Christmas shopping, so that has taken some stress away, though I'm taking the GRE January 10th, so that adds a healthy dose of stress and keeps me occupied. I don't remember barely anything about math :/

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Love!

I'm glad that your recovery from losing your wisdom and your teeth is going smoothly. And yay for Ryan for taking care of you.

I'm only working two short shifts this coming week (they cut 8 people's hours yesterday including mine because sales are totally off. Crazy, huh?

Nancy said...

I'm thrilled you're doing so well. Still --- TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

Who's 'Anonymous'?