Dead

Today is dead. Yesterday was dead. Tomorrow is finals.

And yesterday I got to experience snow! Or, more accurately, a "wintery mix."

I'm studying at my kitchen table with Elise. Here is a picture of my view that I took on my phone.


I took it like two seconds ago and sent it to my laptop via bluetooth. Amazing! We are living in the future!
Elise doesn't like this picture. Sorry Elise. Life is tough and hard to understand sometimes.

So yes. Dead days. They are making me a bit stir crazy. I have a test at 9 am tomorrow and am pretty tired of studying for it. Maybe I just won't study for it anymore. We'll see.

I have made a decisive step towards my future (I went to Pei Wei tonight and a fortune cookie told me to do something like that . . . something about making decisions and being assertive. . .). I have applied for the Art Education Masters program at UNT. I sent in the application, fee, letter of intent, writing sample, transcript and all I have left is letters of recommendation and GRE scores. Phew. Applying for things isn't so bad. You just have to do it. And I did. I feel I have some momentum now and should research other grad options. That sounds like a wonderful way to procrastinate . . .

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that lamp looks really cool- like it is swirling and moving around almost like water or smoke. and i still have "wintery mix" on my car.

Nancy said...

I didn't see our 'wintery mix'.

UNT sounds GREAT. . . and close by.
I know, you want to be near your mother.

ChristyDelaine said...

yes. researching grad schools is an excellent way to procrastinate- I do it all the time!

Nancy said...

You're right on your comment on my blog. My tagging 9 isn't fair. Hmm. I could go back and delete but well, that would be tacky. Hmm. What can I say . . . wow - for once in my life I'm at a loss for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I want to read your facts.)