Welcome to Goodburger, home of the Goodburger, can take your order?

So I did something this week that I've never done before--I got a job. Well, unless you count Sky Ranch, which is different than your conventional part-time job, which is what I'm refering to. I am now an employee at Camille's Sidewalk Cafe. It was kind of a spontaneous decision. I suddenly have a lot a free time because Sing's over, and I want a job this summer, so I figured--why not start now? So I drove around Waco, looking for "Now Hiring" signs, and that brought me to Camille's. They have wraps and sandwiches and stuff, kinda girly, good eatin'. I applied Tuesday and they told to come in on Wednesday for an interview. So I get there on Wednesday for my interview and the guy says, "Actually, it's not really an interview. Is medium ok?" And he gives me a Camille's tshirt and visor. I start Saturday.

Hopefully I made a good decision with getting a job. When stuff happens this fast I get uneasy. I didn't have time to process what was going on or even decide if Camille's is really where I want to work, it just kind of happened. It'll be an adventure.

And I see Rent tonight. It's coming to Waco for just one night. I'm excited.

edit:
Oh, and it turns out that my Religion teachaer's mother-in-law was having health problems, so he went home to be with his wife. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, see previous post)

And also--Happy March!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job!!!!!

Thanks for keeping us posted about your professor. I hope his mother-in-law will be all right. He's a good husband if he went home to be with his wife.

I heard you had lunch with your dad today. I know that was wonderful. He is an awesome man, I've heard.

Have fun tonight!!
-mm

Anonymous said...

i didn't know camille's had burgers?!! HA!
jw