Good Morning

I'm usually still sleeping right now, but since I have a Religion test at 9:30, I'm up . . .writing in my blog. Whatev. I think I'll be ok. There are just so many gosh durn popes! All with the same name. There's like five Leos, at least two Urbans, a couple of Gregorys . . .it's just a lot (I like ellipsis.)

And yes, I will eventually put my Breck pictures on facebook, I just haven't felt like it recently. For now I'll put some up here. Not all at once, but I'll put one or two up here and there. In no particular order.

Here's one . It's of Sandy and I at the bottom of a run, waiting for some people to catch up with us so we can catch a lift back up the mountain . . .



Ok, I'm going to go shower now.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you talked about Pope Innocent (s)? That seems like such a hard name to live up to.
The other night I was at one of my parents' friend's houses and they were discussing the popes in their lifetime and it was some ridiculous amount. I can only remember two.

Good luck with your test!

Anonymous said...

That's a good picture. That is an interesting way to ski down the mountain . . . on your rear end. I guess it saves a lot of money by not buying skis, huh?
Hey, I think even I could ski that way!!
G'day.
mm

Anonymous said...

That's a good picture. That is an interesting way to ski down the mountain . . . on your rear end. I guess it saves a lot of money by not buying skis, huh?
Hey, I think even I could ski that way!!
G'day.
mm