Mi piace la storia d'arte

This morning I've been up early studying for an Art History test(if you're just tuning in, yesterday was Religion). That's what I've been doing for the past hour and a half or so and right now I'm just overcome by how much I love this stuff. I love studying this, it's so interesting to me.

Well, that's all I have time to say. I have academic advising at nine. I just wanted to express that to someone and all my roommates are either asleep or showering.

P.S.
I got a 103 on the religion test! (of course, there a six point curve, but that still means I got a 97.)

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you love studying that stuff!!!! that sounds like you're in the right major.
and CONGRATULATIONS on making a 103 on your religion test!!!!!!!
man, that makes me sit here smiling-smiling!!
mm mm
-mm

Anonymous said...

what do you mean i probably won't read that book? you have excellent taste, miss laura, and i usually agree with your taste in novels. so i WILL read that. most likely, at least. i've got to finish this one i'm on now, but i'll get to yours eventually.

Anonymous said...

so! i was just reading about winter's tale on bn.com and i will definitely be reading that. just to let you know. thanks for the suggestion.