Moved In

So here I am in Waco, in my new loft. It's pretty snazzy, I'm not gonna lie. I'm almost totally unpacked. You should come visit me. Allison is going to today.

Oh yeah, and I'm twenty, my birthday was yesterday. It's was a good birthday, my first spend away from home. I ate empanadas at One The Border, got some presents, got a Brownie Batter Blizzard from Diary Queen, went swimming in our pool (it's salt water, not chlorine.) and chilled with friends. Good times.

I can't believe this is my life now, living here. I love it! Though there is still lots to do, as far as settling in goes. Only three of the six of us have moved in yet, and the rest will arrive within the week. I wonder what it will be like once all six of us are here, I wonder how crazy it will get.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit, I'm jealous. But in a good way. Like, I'm happy for you and your new loft. I just wish I could be one of the other 5 girls living with you!

You're 20!! Woohoo!!

bjs

Anonymous said...

today i heard rave reviews on your loft.
got any pictures?
mm