Move in day

So my body is pretty tired right now. All us Welcome Week leaders met in front of Collins this morning at 5:30 am and moved girls in til about 11:30. And you should remember that Collins has six floors, and that Collins girls are known for their ...high maitenance -ness, so there was lots of stuff (and I can say that because I was a Collins' girl myself last year). It was kind of fun though. I like stuff like that, manual labor stuff. I don't know why, that's kind of odd, especially since I'm a girl. But it also just really frustrates me when I see people who are supposed to be here to help, just standing around in the shade. It makes me want to work even harder. And so I do.

So, Welcome Week is beginning. Pretty exciting.

I can't believe classes start on Monday.

I could really go for a massage.

 

0 comments: