Genevieve

Genevieve is a pretty name. I like it. You ever play that game where you could change your name to any name in the world? I think I'll add Genevieve to my list. And then there's Desiree. And Esther. And a bunch more, but I can't think of them on the spot. You know, like when someone asks you what your favorite movies are, and you know there are many that you love, but you can't think of them all right then? Kind of like that.

Sorry, I'm in the midst of reading a book that much of it is the point of view of a 4th grader, so now I think I'm kind of writing like that. The name Genevieve is in it; the book I mean, not the fourth grader. That's what spurred this post, the name Genevieve, not the book or the 4th grader. Oh dear, this is getting confusing. Is spurred the right word? ..... Yes, spur =to "cause or promote the development of; stimulate." Also "a device with a small spike or a spiked wheel that is worn on a rider's heel and used for urging a horse forward." But that's not what I mean, that's not even a verb.

 

0 comments: