Valentine's Day!

Man, this issue about women and Christianity sure did rack up the comments. Thanks for everyone's feedback--anonymous and not.

I love lazy Saturday mornings. I'm sitting at the kitchen table with Ryan and Claire. Ryan is studying and Claire is eating breakfast and playing with my magnetic sculpture people (thanks Santa!)

Happy Valentine's Day! We have been eating a receiving lots of sweet goodies all week because of the occasion. Also because it was Claire's birthday Wednesday.

Okay on to my day.

First here is a picture of my Valentine:

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Good picture of your Valentine!

Mine is sitting right next to me - he's such a dear. I love him so much. mm

Anonymous said...

wonderful day, wonderful weekend. thanks for making it so special, Laurelie. you're sitting next to me at the table and elise is talking about nick. happy to be yours'.