Lightning

It's been awhile, I know I know, but here I am. I'm sitting at the breakfast table, but it's certainly not breakfast time. I'm actually a little sleepy (it's ten pm). There seems to be a battle going on in the clouds (lightning). Whoa, and I just heard some thunder that sounded like canon shots. This has nixed my plans to go hot tubbing with Elise (see post below).

Yesterday marked the six month-aversary of Ryan and I (see below).

I'm not usually one to celebrate month-aversaries, but I think six is a notable one. So Ryan took me out to a nice dinner in Dallas and I took Ryan to see a movie. We aren't usually dinner-and-a-movie people so it was special.

That's all I feel like writing for now.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow. You look strong in that picture!

Anonymous said...

she is strong:) inside and out. you should see her climb sometime.