Some Pictures

Yes, finally no more clouds. Today looks like it will be a nice one. Carrying around a jacket can be so cumbersome, so hopefully I can get by with my cardigan.

In the mean time, here are some pictures, fresh off the presses:
Claire and I doing the splits at her fourth-grade themed Birthday Party

The party was crashed for being too loud by our friendly neighborhood security guards. (Luckily there was no alcohol, or else we would have been in a lot more trouble. Fourth graders don't drink alcohol. We told them that there was no alcohol though, and they didn't believe us. We were having too much fun I guess. The one person who was under 21 had to take a breathe-a-lizer test. Poor girl. She passed of course.)

I had to make a self-portrait for my History of the Modern Self Portrait class. Yes, that is my real hair, I saved it from the last time I cut it. You never know when hair will come in handy.

Me and my Valentine at our Valentine's Day picnic


So there's that. Off to class.

 

3 comments:

caroline said...

jealous!
I've never been able to do the splits...

Nancy said...

Wow. Your self-portrait is amazing.

A second WOW on doing the splits!

Miss Chambers's Wisdom said...

I love that we do the splits. It's wonderful.

And your hair is fabulous. Both on and off your head.

Ryan and Laura = Prec