Happy October

I know that's kind of belated, but I haven't written since it has been October. I feel a well wishing should be said
I haven't written much in my paper journal either, so don't feel too neglected. Instead I've been writing papers for class, journals for philosophy, notes for American Art. That sort of thing.
I've found that the first half of my week is usually pretty stressful and I frantically fly about, trying to accomplish everything. But by Wednesday, I either stop caring or I have less to do and then the rest of my week is pretty chill. That is how it has been pretty much every week.
It's so nice right now to write something I'm not going to be graded on. Not in a quantitative sense anyway. I'm sure you're still all grading and judging what I'm writing, deciding how and if you want to respond
My first round of tests is still not over. I have Contemporary Art and Philosophy and the Arts next week.

I'm wearing a ring today that I forgot I owned. It's a glass ring that I bought in Venice. Venice is famous for its glass products, and I chose a blue ring to remind me of the waters of Venice. There are also slight waves in the surface of the ring and gold flecks amidst the blue to signify waves.

Thar she is. The gold rings next to it are birthday gifts from Allison.
I should write blurbs for jewelry catalogs or something, huh?

Enough about rings; how are you?

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for asking. I'm fine.

I like the Venice ring. Very classy.

Being Beth said...

I love the way you write and that's why I read your blog. You've got a good "authors voice" and I like the way you think about life.

Way cool ring from Venice. I would have thought through my purchase the same way -- buying something that somehow took me back to the place. Like I said, I like how you think.

Anonymous said...

you just caught me looking at this. i should be studying- you are right. thanks for making us macaroni. and i've always wanted to go to venice... most likely because of movies i watched growing up. but yeah, i hope to make it out there before it goes under someday and ride in one of those boats and see the water.