Long Island

Long Island was a good time. Lots of museums and driving and gravesites and art and autumn. For example.

(a detail of a painting by Lee Krasner)

(a mustache cup in the Whaling Museum of the town of Sag Harbor)

(and we got to dip our toes in the sand a.k.a. my only picture of the whole group)




Interesting things were learned and I'm glad I went. I was ready to come back though, because it wasn't exactly restful.

Now I have a paper due next week and one this week and I'm off running.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Interesting pictures!
That one of Krasner's painting is unique. . . but I think I could do that.

laura said...

then do it. the difference is that she did it.

and all the philosophy and psychology surrounding it and the art history that led up to it.

Nancy said...

Good response, Laura! Yeah!!