Naked

My brain is about to ooze out of my ears. I've been working on this paper for too many hours. It's for my Renaissance Art class and is about the emergence of female nudes in Western art. I'm calling it, "The Renaissance Takes Off Her Clothes." I dig the title.

Since I've been studying Art History, I've become much more comfortable with nudity in general. It's all over the place here. And it's interesting to see the changing face of beauty, from the voluptuous women of Giorgione (to your right), to Kiera Knightley.

Maybe I should go walk around or something. My back is starting to hurt.

One and a half weeks, people.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say "maybe I should go walk around naked or something." That would've been funny.

Nancy said...

Yeah, I was thinking what Bailey Jo was thinking . . . and hoping you wouldn't catch a cold . . .