My People

What I'm going to miss most about this place isn't the art, it's not the beautiful churchs nor Tuscan landscape, not the wine, gelato, nor pasta, not the shoppping nor the traveling nor the catcalling Italian men, not the language nor the cappucini nor the pastries. It's my roommates. I'll miss this most.

And this.

And this.

And this

And this.




We're just really cool people.

I miss people wherever I go. Here, home, Baylor. And as I get older I'm just going to miss more people There will just be more people and more places and people and places and faces and memories. It's the beautiful burden we bear.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Great pictures.
Yeah, the only way a person wouldn't ever miss people and places is if he/she would hibernate. But then he/she would miss everything.
Maybe ya'll ought to plan a reunion next year sometime. They (Ya'll) could all come here - and I could make some Prego spaghetti.

Nancy said...

I'm checking out my name---.

Nancy said...

Yeah. I've finally decided to be who I am. For some people it takes longer than for others. !!!!

I can hardly wait till Sunday afternoon.