Home

I deleted my link to Florence University of the Arts from my bookmarks. It's apart of my past night. I did it.

I'm home now and it feels good. It feels like I've only been gone a day. The unpacking I still have to do tells a different story though, but I have time for that. And I'm going to a yoga class at 11! I've so missed yoga, and just working-out in general. And my car Timmy, is having troubles, so a new car for me is in the works. And I played guitar last night for the first time since August. I haven't forgotten how. And I'm anxious to get back to Baylor, but that doesn't mean I don't love being here.

So that's my life at the moment.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you're home.

Thanks for the India link.

Anonymous said...

a new look! i like it . . . and it picks up on the color of that scarf thing in that picture of yourself with those glasses.
i need to make an appointment with you - to get some help for my blog. i'm blog-enhancement-challenged.

Nancy said...

What's happening in your life????
I want to read about your thoughts on returning to your homeland. The weird stuff, the good stuff, the 'I-wish-I-were-back-in-Italy' stuff.

Other folks read this blog -- they want to know, too.

Pleeeeeeeeeease.