Finito

I finished finals today, and I think I did pretty well. Home is so close I can taste it. But I'm still here for two more whole days. That's weird. It's weird to be here without a purpose. I guess I do have some purposes--packing and cleaning. And I have some rolls of film left from my photography class. I want to walk around these next couple of days and take cool Florence pictures.

Melissa's sis is here visiting. It's fun walking around here and seeing things through her eyes-- fresh eyes. Makes me appreciate it before I leave it.

So I'll see you soon.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for being finished! I'm sure you were marvelous.

I left a comment on the previous post, just fyi.

Nancy said...

Wow. You're done with your classes.
YOU COME HOME SUNDAY.
I can hardly wait.
I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

I have a survey on my 'Minding My Own Business' blog.
Take it, please.