Everybody's gonna love today.

There is this infectious song that plays on the radio a lot here by a UK guy who goes by MIKA. It's such a fun song; you can't NOT be in a happy mood when you're listening to it. I remember paying for my groceries earlier this semester and it came on. I started dancing a little in line and the Italian cashier started dancing and singing along. It was a beautiful moment I dont know if he's popular in the US, but I just bought his CD and am in love with it. Here's the video of the aforementioned song.



He's just so fun! I want to be his friend.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"love love me,
love love me!"

we better be playing this in the apartment while getting ready for the day from now on!!

laura said...

from now on as in the next three mornings? :(

Nancy said...

That IS an infectious song. I was nodding my head and tapping my toes. I had never heard it - but then, that means not one thing!

And yes, Timmy is in the car hospital. He'll be out soon, probably today.

I was Nancy for a while, but now I'm back to my former fake self. (Just felt like it.)

Nancy said...

Well, I guess you know that Timmy won't be out of the hospital today.

Anonymous said...

I love Mika! We used to play some of his songs at Old Navy, so I bought his CD a few months ago. I don't listen to it very much, but that's just because of my lack of car stereo. I think one of my favorites was "Big girls, you are beautiful" or whatever it was called. It was on my myspace for a while. He is neat. I like his voice.