Midterms

So midterm week is in full swing. The motif of this week is people freakin out and then coming home and saying, "That was easy," or at least, "not bad." For the most part anyway. Mine have been easy so far. And really, I have a lot more free time than I do in a usual week because I have no reading to do and classes are a lot shorter, because there are only tests.

So I'm having a really hard time concentrating right now. Sorry if my sentences aren't making too much sense.

Nice was amazing, btw. And now I have sooo many pictures of Melissa, since she was my only travel partner this weekend. Here's one of her and I snorkeling in the Mediterranean.

That was the day we spent on a little yacht with a bunch of new English friends. It was a very good day. Many adventures.

So I think I want to minor in either Gender Studies or World Affairs. Hm. And what will I do with my life with an Art History major and Gender Studies/World Affairs minor? I don't know. Maybe I'll teach yoga. Or live in a cabin in the woods and write poetry. Your guess is as good as mine.

Oo, speaking of, I went to a yoga class with some of my roomies today. It was so fun, even though it was all in Italian. The only words I could understand were left, right, leg, and breath. But it felt so good.

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

2 bathing beauties! Cute.

Anonymous said...

I could definitely see you minoring in either of those two. I won't tell you which one I can see more easily, because that might influence your choice and I don't want to be responsible for you making a bad decision.

Thank you for all of the postcards, Laura. They make my day better each time I receive one. I will try REALLY HARD to write you a letter within the next week and send it off asap.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that I hurt you! Really I only said the Nate thing because he left a comment about it and wanted more details, implying that he was interested. And since you did not, I guess I didn't think it was necessary to make you feel obligated to contact me on your own about it.

So....sorry! I apologize to you, too.

Nancy said...

It strikes me as so funny to see your post titled 'Midterms' with a picture of you and Melissa in the water having fun. (Midterms must have a different meaning in Italy.)