I love Switzerland.

Melissa: I feel like being here is good for your soul.
Vanessa: Yeah, humans are like, natural.

That pretty much sums it up. We arrived in Switzerland this morning. Its unreal. So beautiful. Besides the fact that on the Swiss keyboard, the z and y are switched (that keeps tripping me up), its wonderful. We are staying in a cozy, cramped, little hostel, the Mountain Hostel, in a little town called Grimmelwald that one has to take a gandola to get up to. No McDonalds up here.

Thats all I have to saz, I mean say, for now.

And midterms were ok. Italian and Michelangelo made my brain ooye, I mean ooze, out of my ears, but besides that, ok.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I just went to the Mountain Hostel website. Wow. You are living the good life. And I'm so glad.
You deserve it.

Nancy said...

Check your e-mail. I sent you some pictures. (I realize that Sam may have already sent you them.)

Anonymous said...

I wonder why the z and y are switched. That's interesting. I would have a hard time typing my last name if I ever moved to Switzerland.