Taco Tuesday

Oh man oh man. I'm so full of Rosa's tacos and rice and beans and tortillas with honey and diet coke. So...full. I think I just ate much too quickly. I find when I eat with only boys I eat faster, because they just stuff their faces, and I follow suit. Oh man oh man.

It was worth it though. So good.

So the weather has been absolutely marvelous outside these last few days. Today, I actually ate lunch outside and I actually got hot and the sun was actually in my eyes. It sounds annoying, but really it was great. And I've been riding my bike to class. That's nice. Except when you almost die. But don't worry, I'm ok and it was totally my fault.

Man, I wish I had something incredibly cool and insightfult to say, but I don't, and I usually don't. But then if I did I'd just feel like I was being pretentious. Like "oo, read my blog. I'm so insightful. Look at me."

Whatevs.

This year has been fun, you know? As in sophomore year. It's been fun getting to know these girls I'm living with. It's fun to really get to know a person--all their quirks and idiosyncrasies. What kind of food they like, their sleeping habits, how they act when they like a boy, how they deal with messes, their laugh--little things. The idea of living alone appeals to me, and later I think I'd enjoy it, but right now I can't imagine not being with people. So much happens when everyone is just sitting around studying or getting ready for bed or doing laundry. It's fun.



We're cute.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes . . . ya'll are cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

i forgot to sign my initials --- on my comment about ya'll's cuteness.

how cute ya'll are!!
-jw

Anonymous said...

That was a nice entry.
-nate

Anonymous said...

cute girls! - especially the one on the end with the striped shirt!
-mm

Anonymous said...

tacos!!!! yum.