The Second Star To The Right

Sing Alliance made PigSkin! Yay! For those of you who don't know what that means, let me break it down for you: Sing consists of19 7-minute kind of mini-musicals. It's a pretty big deal at Baylor. I was in one of them with the organization Sing Alliance (it's the only non-Greek organization in it). It's two weekends long, six performances in all with different judges every night. The judges score the performances based on things like entertainment value, vocals, choreography, etc. The top eight go on to PigSkin next fall. And we're in the top eight. Yeehaa! And we got People's Choice for Best Backdrop and Best Theme Development. So that's pretty freakin awesome.

It's been a really good weekend. And now Sing is over and I'll have so much free time I won't know what to do with myself.

Someone put our performance up on YouTube. I'm debating whether to put it here or not so you can know what I'm talking about . . . but watching it on YouTube is nothing compared to real life . . . and I don't know If you'll know exactly what's going on. . .eh, what the heck, here it is. I'm a lost kid by the way. And the theme is Peter Pan.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-mm