A Pleasant Surprise

I got a pleasant surprise today--my 10 o'clock English class is canceled. Well, that's what the class assumes anyway. There was a sign on the door informing the general public that Makowsky's 9am class was canceled, but since Makowsky doesn't have a 9am class...we assumed the sign was refering to us so we stuck around until aproximately 10:04--just to be sure--and then left.

So now I'm at the Student Union Building, wasting time. I didn't anticipate this hour of free time and so didn't come prepared with my Religion book which I should to be reading. Ah well. I'll probably spend some time skipping about the internet (I couldn't think of a better work, so yes, I will be skipping), maybe read the Lariat, The Waco Tribune Herald, write in my blog (check), go to the bathroom. Fun stuff.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I LOVE it when class is cancelled. It's like a sudden mini-vacation.
Just writing the word 'vacation' makes me feel good.
Hmm. Maybe I'll take my own mini-one right now!
Now that is one great idea.
Thanks!!
-mm

Anonymous said...

Happy Groundhog Day!!!!
Yeah, it's tomorrow (Feb.2)!!
What are you going to do to celebrate?
I know you'll think of something fun.
-jw
oh, congratulations on your class being canceled. I love when that happens.
-jw

Audrey said...

I am, indeed, reading the Four Loves and am really enjoying it. Very much. The chapter on frienship was especially good to me...

p.s. we will be neighbors next semester. I am excited. dinner parties? I think yes.