Nicknames

I wonder if the first nickname was "Nick" and that is why they are called nicknames. Or maybe Nick was the first guy to make up nicknames for people. "Hey, what did Nick name you?" and Nick knew everybody and was giving everyone little personalized names and so people would just cut out the middle man and ask. "Hey, what's your nickname?"

I'm watching Friends right now. It reminds me of Waco. I'm looking forward to getting back but not looking forward to the studying and busyness.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, that video below reminds me of you kinda. I like it a lot, it's pretty neat. And it's definitely stuck in my head now.

Anonymous said...

hmm.
nicknames.
very interesing.
and that's what you are - very interesting.
-jw

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicknames

Anonymous said...

i guess you're back in waco. well, duh, of course you are!
i hope you are having fun - before the studying and busyness starts.
life is good, huh?
i like to read how you cherish it.
you are so awesome.
yes, you are.
that is a FACT.
-mm