No unity

This year I've come to like coffee, asian food, and salads. It's been quite a pivotal year. I had a chicken ceaser salad for lunch today at Jason's. It was rather statisfying, but there was too much chicken.

Sometimes, on the weekends, I forget that I have class, or it just feels like a dream. It's weird, cause it's only been two days since I've been to class, not a like a month. But it kind of feels that way. But then Sunday rolls around and I start having to do homework, and I remember.

I don't know if any of that made since. I mean sense.

It's interesting how one can know a song and not really pay attention to the lyrics. Like this past week, I discovered some lyrics I like in a Jack Johnson song that I've been listening to for about two years... "...So I was late for class, I locked my bike to yours, It wasn't hard to find, you painted flowers on, I guess that I was afraid that if you rolled away, You might not roll back my direction really soon..." I think that's cute, but I've never noticed it before.

I have no idea what I'm going to put on the title line of this entry. There's no unity, just random thoughts. Sometimes that empty 'title' box can be pretty intimidating.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's so nice to have you back making comments about life.

asian food is yummy, huh? and i'm thinking it's good for you, too.

jw

Anonymous said...

Holla