Marvelous

I forgot to change my watch for Daylight Saving's and so this whole time, I've been thinking its almost four. I have to do something at four, and so was preparing myself to get ready to go. Then I picked up my phone and saw that it was 2:30, not 3:30. "Oh yes," I remembered, "I forgot to change my watch." And then I got really excited because I had a whole nother hour! (is "nother" really a word?....my widget dictionary couldn't find it) I feel like my day just grew by an hour. It's marvelous.

I have an art history exam tomorrow. I haven't really studied that much for it yet. I feel like I should be more concerned, but really, I'm not. I mean yeah, I'll study, but I'm not freaking out....I feel like I freak out far much less than I should ("far much less"? That's awkward). I always see my friends freaking out about some such test or paper or another, but I never really do. Hm. And like yesterday, at the game, all my friends were in a frenzy, and I wasn't really. It's not that I didn't care, I wanted to win, but I didn't get that worked up about it. Maybe I just dont have a soul.

I'm pretty dang excited about this extra hour though.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

marvelous
macaroni
-jw