Boo!


I bought some granola bars today that have coffee in them and taste like coffee. I'm fascinated, and pleased. I like coffee, and I like granola bars. I found them whilst spending two hours at WalMart today. I was getting my oil changed, and there were lots of cars in front of me. But now, finally, its changed. I've been meaning to do this since July. While at WalMart, I saw a woman walking around dressed up like a ladybug. Just walking around, like it's totally normal to wear a big red shirt with black polka dots, wings, and glittery fake eyelashes (I, for one, didnt even know lady bugs had eyelashes, let alone glittery ones. ) I was a bit perplexed, but then remembered that its Halloween. They were playing the Ellen Degenerus (sp?) show in the waiting area and everyone in the audience had on costumes as well. They all looked pretty ridiculous. But I guess that's the point of Halloween, and to eat candy and cupcakes with orange icing. Speaking of, they were giving out free Halloween cake in the SUB today at lunch. It had orange icing. That was pretty exciting.

I'm not really feeling it this year though, Halloween. I think its mostly fun for little kids, parents of little kids, and people who party. I'm none of those.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i know what you are talking about! those coffee granola bar things. they are pretty tasty.

i'm glad your oil is changed, i'm sure it makes your car happy

Anonymous said...

ah - getting the much needed oil-change.
feels good, huh? makes life a little more secure.
ah

macaroni rules
-jw