I did a shower

I feel so fresh and so clean clean. I need to take showers at night more often. In the morning, one is in a hurry and can't fully appreciate the fresh feeling. But at night, all you have is time. Well, not always. Really, just right now. I have not much homework and plenty of time to enjoy my freshness. Like freshly shaven legs. Yum.

And plenty of time to write pointless blog entries.

That's all I have to say really.

And my tongue is burnt.

Ho fatto una doccia means "I took a shower." Literally it means, "I did a shower."

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're taking showers!
mm

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. I love showering at night. You just feel so wonderful when you lie in your bed and smell all nice and feel all clean. It's fabulous.

I miss you, Lorelai!

bjs