mela is apple in italian. mele is apples in italian.

I think I've eaten more apples these last two days than I have in the last two months. Possibly even the last three months. It's not that I've eaten an incredible amount, it's just that I never really did before. I don't really know where I'm going with this.

Tonight we find out what cabin and age group we are with. I'm hoping for Sky 3 (which is middle school) but I know it'll be great wherever I am placed.

Right now we have an hour and a half of free time and I don't really know quite what to do with myself.

So far I've done a lot of sitting and listening. And frisbee throwing. And sunburn acquiring. And friend making. And food eating. And backpack wearing. Speaking of, being a staff of Sky Ranch, we all get these rather fly red Jansport backpacks with like, a million pockets (or maybe like 4 or 5) and a water thing that's kind of complicated to explain, but its like a camelback if you know what that is. And a nalgene-like water bottle. Pretty sweet.

Hope your summer is going well.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so which age group did you get?