I am oh-so-sweaty and dirty right now. Mmm hm. It's fabulous. And so is Sky Ranch. Today is the first day this week that I have not been in the water. At least when you've been in the water, you don't feel so gross, even if you are gross, because the water takes off all the grime and sweat. But no. Now I'm just sweaty and grimy. Yum.

This evening I get to go out on the town with my cabin. There is six of us counselors in my cabin, but there will only be five there at a time (two of us are half summer). We're going to hit up Marble Slab. I'm excited.

One thing that is kind of a bummer is I'm meeting a bunch of people who are working the second half of the summer, whilst I'm working the first half, so after this week, I may never see them again. Except maybe next year if we both work again. So yeah, that's kind of a bummer.

Bummer in the summer. plumber slumber lumber

Ok, maybe the shower will be free now.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Sweaty and grimy'. I admire you for saying 'yum' to that. You must truly be an outdoorswoman.
You go girl.

mm

Anonymous said...

When you said you go on the town. Which town? Tyler? I don't think Van has a Marble Slab - but I could be wrong!

mm