first day

So here I am at Sky Ranch (I don't have much battery power, so i'm gonna keep this short). It's beautiful here, for one. There lots of trees and a big lake and...prettiness abounds. We haven't really done much so far. Just sit and listen to people talk about the way thinks work around here and relational evanglizing. Apparently this week isn't supposed to be too exciting, but next week we have to do everything at the camp (the blob, waterslides, zip line, ropes course, etc.) so that we know how it works. I'm pretty pumped about that. And Friday we find out our age group and cabin.

It was kind of overwhelming at first, coming here. There were so many people and everyone seemed to know each other. But really, once I started talking to people, I found out most people don't know many people (only about 1/3 of the 407 of us are returning staff) and everyone is nervous. I guess except for the vets (which are the returning staff).

Anywho, I have to go now. Dinner is soon.
(that time is wrong, its really 6:11. I dont know how to change the time zone.

 

0 comments: