I was tagged by Beth, so now here are six little things that make me happy. . .

1. Dogs. Particularly this one:

Dogs' loyalty and joy make me happy.

2. That picture reminds me of another little thing that makes me happy, swimming on a nice (hot but not too hot) summer day. Especially accompanied by a good book and a pool chair.

3. Making a yummy dinner with Ryan (and it's always yummy when we make it):


4. Sitting for hours at a coffee shop, reading a good book (or even studying) and sipping on good coffee or tea (like at Buon Giorno).

5. Swing sets:


6. Listening to my momma play guitar.


Phew! Finally got it done. I have been working on these six things for awhile. I kept starting it and getting interrupted.

And I want you to note that these are six little things. There are also many big things that make me happy that I didn't even mention--like my family, friends, lofties, Ryan himself. So don't be offended if you didn't make it into my six little happy things, because that just means you are a big happy thing.

And now I tag six people that make me happy:

Ryan
Claire
Christy
Molly
Robert
Rob

So if you were tagged, you must now list six little things that make you happy.

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks for putting me on there, sweetie-pie.

Molly said...

oh, fun, blog challenge! and i'm glad i can make you happy, you are a delight.

caroline said...

haha you are a funny girl.

I hate your list too.
especially swinging and dogs.
ick.

;)

Robert said...

I've been tagged! I'll get right on making my list pronto.