I'm sitting, chilling next to Sherbasky on the Carmack couch. And by "Carmack" I don't mean me or my parents. No, I am in the Rob and Caroline Carmack household, chilling with their pups and stuff while they are on vacay to somewhere less humid.

I have had a pleasant evening of Twilight and Panda Express thus far. I watched the movie Twilight, though I didn't finish it. I just couldn't bring myself to. I was getting bored, and I have seen it and read it already. Now I'm jamming out to the "Symphony Hall" music channel and about to read more of C.S. Lewis' That Hideous Strength.

I tried to get a picture of Sherbs, Lola (the other Carmack dog) and myself on my Photo Booth but it was a little diffcult. Here are some of the results.

This is how most of the pictures turned out . I'm saying, "Sherbs! Look at the camera!" Sherbasky is the snout on your left and Lola is the white fluff on your right.

So I decided that both dogs at once was much too impossible, and started focusing on one at a time; here is the clearest picture I could get of Lola.:

And here is the best of Sherbs and I. This one is not half bad:

So see Rob and Caroline, I haven't killed your dogs.

In other news, a year ago from tomorrow Ryan and I went on our first date to Food for Thought and the Lake Waco dam. It's an anniversary! Astounding. We are going to celebrate. You should too! And I know you guys can't get enough of pictures of Ryan and I, so here we are many months ago, being awkward (also taken on my Photo Booth).

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! whooohoooo! it looks like a part of sherbs' brain is leaking out above his left nostril. what is that?! and i do like them, although i don't know if i would want to call them mine. you on the other hand... ;)

i just look fake-smilin'

and you are cute.

<3

Molly said...

you look so young! haha, but no, really, you do look a wee bit young in that photo. maybe it is the sepia. congratulations!

Being Beth said...

Congratulations to you and Ryan on your one year anniversary. I agree with Ryan's comment -- you are cute. Both of you are, fake grins and all.

laura said...

The Sherbs' tongue, ryan. silly.

Nancy said...

Okay! I'm going to celebrate your one year with Ryan! Yay!!

And I guess you could call those doggies my great niece doggies. (It's all about me.)

caroline said...

Happy Anniversary!
You two really are sweet together.

And I always had faith that you wouldn't kill my doggies... I'm sorry they are so crazy. I promise they're not always like that! I guess they're not too socialized.
Anyway, thank you a million times!

Nancy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE-GIRL!!!!!

richterihart said...

Hey there! Happy Birthday!