Back in C-ville now. The back-and-forth between c-vill and the 'co is over now (except for August, when I go back to graduate). In a month, the back-and-forth between c-vill and D Town (Denton) will commence, as I prepare for the beginning of the next chapter of my life--grad school. Until them I am chillin' here, waiting tables and chillin with friends and fam. Even after being at Baylor for four years, this place still feels like home and it feels good to be here. I know that's not the case with everyone, once they move out of the house, so I'm thankful.

Tomorrow I start at the tea room. Come visit!

I thought that I would know everything by the time I graduated college. Well that certainly isn't the case. I want my money back! Probably after grad school I will for sure know everything though, right?

But the more you know, the more you realize you don't know. So really , I must know at lot since I think that I don't.
I thought when I graduated college I would at least know everything about Art History, and at least know everything about myself. I feel like I know only a small portion about both of those things. Certainly a lot more than four years ago (especially the later), but there is still much to know. But that is part of the fun of life, eh? Ay.

On the drive back from the 'co, I spent a considerable amount of time talking to some of these girls on the phone:

That was us outside of UBC on our last Sunday in Waco together. I love them, and hopefully will know them for the rest of my life. I just have to get better at calling and writing people. Something else to put on my to do list.

I'm hungry. It's about that time of day again . . .

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIII ! First to comment! I'm glad that you decided to make the trek to Dallas tonight and meet Duke, Link and Shuhart. They all like ya ;) Link just crawled into my lap and thinks he has found his bed for the night. (i'm only on the couch, so he will have to move soon) hope you driving safely. it's almost the 4th of jUly! Independence! Freedom! Huzzah!

Nancy said...

I never did get my money back when I graduated from college.

It's SO good to have you here. I'm looking forward to watching you wait tables while I play music for you to walk to, and write down orders to.

Being Beth said...

Just letting you know that you've been tagged ;) And even if you don't do it, I will be happy just knowing that I may be directing people to your blog b/c I think it is awesome.