Waco

It's weird to be back, but not really be back. Not bad weird, just weird. But more than that it's fun. It's fun to see everyone again and catch up. I'm in Wacko Waco for the next couple days, getting time in with my friends before I leave for four months (a week from Monday).

The apartamento is a mess, though. A MESS. I'm kinda glad I won't be here to have to help clean it up. Heh.

Ya see, when six people live together, a lot of times stuff just won't get done because everyone expects someone else to do it. That's why we have a chart denoting whose turn it is to take out the trash and recycling. And that's why the mistletoe is still up.

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I understand. It IS nice being in a mess, and knowing you're not responsible for cleaning it up.

I like irresponsibility every now and then.