Two weeks.

I think I've eaten enough chicken salad this past month to last me for a little while. Simplicitea's Tea Room has some wonderful chicken salad, and everyday after the lunch rush I usually sit down to a scoop of it with a bunch of Club crackers, and sometimes some fruit or a slice of quiche. Today was my last day working at the aforementioned Tea Room, and after that last meal of chicken salad, the thought of it now kind of makes me nauseous.

So yes, I am now no longer working as a waitress, and am really looking forward to sleeping in a lot these next two weeks.

So, people are usually a little shocked to hear that last year I shared an apartment with five other girls. But get this, in Italy, I'm going to be living in an apartment with 8 girls. There wll be nine of us in all (in case you needed help with the math). My own room will have three girls, including myself. I know the two girls though, they are from Baylor. I don't know them really well, but they seem to be agreeable.


I'm so flippin' excited. Two weeks people. I'm leaving in two weeks.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Is it just two weeks?!?

And tomorrow is your big, BIG birthday. Adulthood.

It's not all that it's cracked up to be. Sometimes I still feel eleven.

Seriously.

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of girls to one apartment. Or one room. Two weeks! Man you must be getting pumped! And Happy Birthday!

Julia said...

aaaah! you are about to leave!!!

i finally sent in for my expedited passport today. i cannot tell you how many times i have been to different post offices and have gotten new pictures taken. but now it is time to wait. :) and apply for some visas.

i love you!