Mama mia!

I'm back in Waco, just for the night.

This place has really become a home to me. This apartment with these girls. I'm already looking forward to coming back next semester. Sure it's still as messy as I left it last week--the fondue pot is still sitting on the table from last Friday night . . . with water and bits of chocolate in it, and empty boxes are everywhere, but these girls are wonderful, so it's ok. And I don't have to live here.

This time next week I will be in Firenze. AHHHHHHHH. Mama mia! Mozzarella! Meatball!

Really, I'll be more excited once I've finished packing.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

'Firenze'. So that's where you'll be in Italy. I could have sworn you told me Florence. Now I know the truth. It's a good thing I read your blog cuz I'm planning on coming (going) to see you. Whew! So NOW I have to go to Firenze. I'd never heard of such a place.
Hmm. So you ARE going to Italy, aren't you?

Jus' joshin' (as my old college roommate used to say).

Anonymous said...

Wowza. You're almost gone, in like two days you'll be half way around the world! You will be missed.

Meatball made me laugh.