The sun is out! That feels very nice. Yesterday's weather was quite dreadful. When I woke up and headr the storm going on outside, I thought to myself, "There's no way I can walk or ride my bike to class in this." My class didn't start until ten so I went out and bought a pair of rain boots right away. It's my first pair. Having rain boots makes days like yesterday a little more bearable.

And then today it's not raining, so the rain boots are back into the closet until Thursday probably.

I've discovered this winter that I really like cold weather. When I got back from Vail I was surprised that I missed it. I think it's because I've learned the secret to thriving in cold weather--you just have to dress for it. I think a lot of Texans don't like cold weather because they don't dress for it. They don't layer, they don't wear coats that are heavy enough.

Gotta go!

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hmm. So maybe I MIGHT like winter... someday??? 'Course I do like it when I can stay inside.. warm.

Had fun with you today!

ChristyDelaine said...

I LOVE cold weather--I am dying for cold weather--it's already back to the hot season over here! also--did I tell you yet congratulations about your engagement? I mean I obviously stalk you on your blog..but I just didn't know if I had communicated this to you!