Hello my neglected blog. Remember me? But I'm not going to apologize because it is my blog and I can update it as I see fit. And I just haven't seen it fit to update it very recently.

I'm so happy that the sun came out today. Ryan and I went out and played at the park in honor of it. I'm glad we did that so that sitting in this chair right now--studying at our computers--doesn't seem so bad. At least we got to play a little.

I just told Ryan that I don't know what to say on my blog, that's why I haven't been writing on it much. "You can just say, 'Hey I don't know what to say. I'm just sitting next to my beautiful fiance.'" That's what he said I should say.

Hey, I don't know what to say. I'm just sitting next to my beautiful (handsome) fiance. He is working on a paper. He's always working so hard.

This past week we started three registries-at Bed Bath and Beyond, R.E.I., and Ten Thousand Villages. Registering for things is so fun! Free shopping. It feels like pretend shopping, because we might not get any of this stuff, but we are pretending that we will. There are links to our registries on our wedding website (there is a link to the site in my previous post) if you are curious. We are still working on building them up. It is such a great way to procrastinate! I can register for things with the click of a button.

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I can't wait to see what you 'want'!!!