!

Ryan and I went to Waco on Sunday.

And now we are getting married!

He proposed on the Lake Waco Dam during a gorgeous sunset. (pictured above)

The ring is beautiful

It was a bit too big though, so now it is in the process of getting resized. I miss it so!

I can't wait to live with Ryan! To commit to be together for our whole long lives. But first there are so many decisions--colors, place, people, day, hair, dress and on and on. Phew. I've never planned a wedding before! The idea of doing so is exciting and stressful. Glad we have people around to help!

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad you never planned a wedding before!
The only one I planned was 31 years ago...

It's gonna be fun, helping you!

I know you will have a wedding just right for you and your honey.

I'm so happy for you.

Being Beth said...

Laura!!!! I'm SO happy for you and Ryan. Congratulations. I've been hoping this would happen for a long time. You'll have a lot of fun planning your wedding as well as your new life together.

Gorgeous ring too!!!!

Molly said...

i love it. and i love the sly beginning of this post, you have to scroll down to see the big news. merry christmas friend.

Julia said...

I love your pictures! I put up all the ones I took that night, as well. Let me know if you would like me to e-mail any of them to you!

Love you so!
Julia