I just finished The Hobbit. What a grand adventure! I feel satisfied now, like after having a good conversation. And I've finished the book just in time. I'm about to pack up and be gone for about a week and a half and now I have one less book to carry around with me.

I have spend most of today packing and preparing to be gone for various wedding festivities and one ski trip. Lots of adventures coming up! And lots of driving. And lots of friends. I'm anxious for it all to start! And after these adventures I'll start my second semester at UNT. I haven't really thought much about that, since I've had so much other things going on. I'm excited about it though. We'll see what it brings.

It's had been a really great Christmas season--one of the best. Lots to be thankful for!

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow. You're one busy gal.

Y'all be safe.
I had to say that.... imagine if I hadn't!