a test

that I should be studying for. I take the GRE on Saturday. I'm pretty tired of studying for it though.

Here are a couple pictures from my trip, not taken by me. I still haven't uploaded mine because I've been too lazy. My cord is all the way upstairs and I'm all the way downstairs . . .


We took a tour of the Celestial Seasonings factory/headquarters in Boulder and got some free tea in the process. I'm drinking mine right now--green tea with honey lemon ginseng. Yum! (L to R: Whitney, Hannah, Vanessa, Melissa, Me, Christy)

We played and had a picnic at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs

This is our band pic (at the picnic).

Went tubing down some hills in the mountains.



That's enough pictures for now. Maybe eventually I'll put up some of my own, but you get the idea.

I'm going to study now. Wish me luck!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just wrote you out a comment and erased it when i tried to post. arrg! i said something like i'm going to pretend i am already an avid and proficient climber and say...g.o.t.g looks like good climbin' and i wanna go someday. you like like a pro up there(in the first pic):) and i like your snow clothes. you're about five minutes away from my house(parents') right now.

Being Beth said...

I'll be praying for you on Saturday.

It sure looks like you had a great time in my beloved Colorado. Garden of the God's os spectacular. I've never gone tubing before, but think it would be a lot of fun.

My favorite photo, however, is the band shot -- made me laff out loud -- cause it really does look like it came straight off a CD. What fun!

Nancy said...

Great pictures!

I'm praying ....

caroline said...

what a fun trip!
how do you get your pictures to show up so big on your blog??
The ones I put up are always tiny...

Nancy said...

I heard you did well on the GRE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!