adfkj;alzcvr

Blurg. Blah. Blu.

I didn't have class Thursady, I never have class Fridays, today is Saturday, and I haven't been doing much else except not having class. We've watched a lot of Family Guy. And today Whitney and I went to Pisa. It's only an hour and a half away by train. We ate pizza, took the obligatory pictures with the tower, layed around in the grass, and came back. It was a nice day. And now I'm curled up on the couch watching "Hot Fuzz." I think my brain is about to ooze out of my ears. Tomorrow is Sunday. Perhaps I'll actually do something. Perhaps not.

I got some new ink in my skin. Cat's out of the bag. I wasn't going to tell people until I got home, but I just couldn't stand it. It's sweet. You'll see it when you see it.

Tonight, our roommate from Taiwan, Ady, made us sushi and fried rice. Exquisite.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hmm. Somehow that adfk- word doesn't look Italian to me. And is that a translation? - the blurg. blah. blu. I think you might have to translate even that for me. Well, maybe you did in the next paragraph.

So you saw the Leaning Tower. Good. If you're going to spend the semester in Italy you have to see that! By the way, does it look dangerous, leaning like that?

And sushi and fried rice. I hope it's good. I'm glad Ady is doing that. Is she enjoying herself now.

You don't have to answer any of these questions. They're not rhetorical, but, well, you can answer them some other day.

Wil Carmack said...

hmm. hello. new ink. thats cool. i need to do that also. i've been meaning too. you do alot of things i've been meaning to do. like, live in europe.

Elizabeth H. said...

Your life sounds so fun!

What new ink did you get?!