My nose is cold.

I'm sitting outside of my school right now with a few of my roommates. It's midnight here in Firenze and we're sitting on the side of the street on our laptops. We get some funny looks. Don't worry, we won't get mugged, there's lots of people around. There's a bar a few feet away, which makes us look even more funny. You just have to be here.

This time tomorrow I will be on a train to Sicily. Yeehaa! Mediterranean, here I come. Mafia, here I come. Sun, here I come. Seafood, here I come. Greek temples, here I come. The Beach, here I come. Watchout.

Have I mentioned it's midnight?

And here's a few live action shots from Siena last weekend, courtesy of my roommate, Melissa. It's when we first got to Siena and FINALLY found our hostel. I'm saying something like, "Um . . we're here to stay in the hostel . .?" Everyone thought that was really funny. What else was I supposed to say?



This next one is right after we got buzzed in. There was nothing but stairs. It's us thinking, "Does this hostel exist?"



Don't worry,it does and we found it.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Have fun in Sicily.
Stay well, as in not sick.

Wil Carmack said...

your life is so exciting. i envy you.

Wil Carmack said...

Eurpope is a magical place...