Class and stuff

So I'm almost through with my first week of Florentine classes. All I have left is Michelangelo, Caravaggio, & Bernini this afternoon. I think I'm going to like most of my classes. My teachers all seem pretty cool, and after last night's Italian class, I even think that will be bearable. Jenny and I will persevere together.

This weekend I'm going to Venice; I don't remember if I've mentioned that. There's like, six or seven of us going. It's fun to have that many people, but then nothing gets done. No one wants to book the hostel or look up train tickets, and everyone expects someone else to do it. We'll see out this goes.

I don't feel like saying anything else so here's another picture:


It's me and two of my roommates having cappuccino our first morning here.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Venice!
Be careful.
Oo. I'm so glad I told you in time.

Unknown said...

exciting! hopefully venice doesn't smell too bad, i've heard it smells funny.