Restless

I'm home now, have been for two full days. It's good being home, but sometimes I get to feeling restless because there is so little to do. And then when I have a ton to do during school, I wish I was at home doing nothing and feeling restless. A person is never satisfied. What else is new?

I saw "The Pursuit of Happyness" this evening. It was a good movie, but I don't really wish to see it ever again. The majority of it was just so depressing. But like I said, it was still a good movie, I just didn't really have a good time watching it.

I worked out today at Lifetime. All by myself I went. It was nice. Working out just makes a person feel so much better about herself.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
-mm

Anonymous said...

hmm. i posted a comment this morning. it hasn't shown up. hmmm. i didn't think it was THAT offensive!!!!!-- ha ha ---kidn.
-jw.

Anonymous said...

jw-
you must have not put in the write letters.
it happens.
mm