I am not my hair, I am not this skin, I am not your expectations. No.

I bought the new India Arie CD today. I love it! I just wanted to express this. India Arie is amazing, not just because of her music, but she seems to be just such a genuine, cool person. Of course, I don't really know her, so I could be wrong, but ignorance is bliss. You should buy her CD too. And look at the guitar. Isn't it cool?


This week has been really great. Just chilling with my friends, reading, avoiding my room because it's so dirty. All great. I went to the park on Tuesday with some peeps, that picture of Will and Linh is a result of said trip to the park. It's from my phone. I could really use a digital camera. Not that I need one, it would just be nice to have one. Nothing fancy, just something to capture memories with. My birthday is less than a month away. Just thought you should know....

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great week. that's great.
oh, and you're great.

mm