adventures

So I painted my fingernails and toenails with a color labeled "Now Museum Now U Don't." It's a dark maroon-ish color. I thought that was fun.

So here are two pictures from Allison's phone from various adventures that have occurred since I got home.


This is from Sunday night when Elise, Allison, Linh, Will and I attempted to dreadlock my hair. We got as far as dividing my hair into sections via little hairties (pictured here). After doing that we made two dreadlocks and realized how long it would take/how hard it would be to get out, so we stopped. It was an adventure.

Me being cultural at World Market yesterday. My hair being non-dreaded.

Pretty exciting.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're cute. and i'm so glad that you're home. oh there's something i wanna tell you, but it has to be in private so if you remember this comment the next time you see me, try and remind me. see you tonight!

bjs