Today! . . . Is! . . .

Ryan's!! birthday!!

Wasn't his beard so big and fluffy this past summer? And it has a bit of a red tint (and every once in awhile a white hair). He is 24 today. For a short time we were the same age--23--but today he has leaped ahead in time. He will have to teach me what it is like to be so old.

This morning we went out for a yummy breakfast with his roommate, Carlos. We went to Old West Cafe. So good! My tummy is still so happy about it.

Ryan has a monster test tomorrow, so we are now--at this very moment--in the TWU library. He is silently studying next to me, looking so cute and 24.

 

6 comments:

Being Beth said...

Happy birthday to Ryan!!! And good luck on his exam.

I'm impressed that you can sit beside him while he's studying and not distract him. I was never any good at that. LOL!!!

Nancy said...

Those are two great pictures!!!!

Too bad you have class tonight.. ah, but I reckon you'll celebrate sometime... as if you haven't already!

I'm praying for him on his exam... that he will ace it!

Anonymous said...

testing testing...

Anonymous said...

having a hard time commenting on here...

Thanks, babe! You made it a wonderful day.

And I miss that ol' beard.

Anonymous said...

It is very different being 24. Nearly everything is changed...

I will do my best to teach all I know.

Anonymous said...

It is very different being 24. Nearly everything is changed...

I will do my best to teach all I know.